We are on an exciting search for a full-time, Certified Nurse Practitioner for both dialysis rounding and kidney clinic appointments in Corinth, TX. We are an established nephrology group in the area who value trust and collaboration to bring thoughtful and compassionate care to the renal population of Corinth, TX. We need an advanced practitioner who embodies our values to share in the growth and success of our practice!
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Shared Call with 2 Physicians
- Inclusive Benefits Package to include:
- Health (vision, dental, life), Retirement, Malpractice
- Sign on & Relocation Bonus Negotiable
- Competitive Vacation Package
- CE Time & Stipend Included
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.? You may email your CV directly to Calli Norris at Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com.