We are seeking a new nephrology associate for our practice in Abilene, TX. Abilene is a university town, with excellent public schools and a strong economy. We are a few hours from Dallas but have a regional airport, two major hospitals and a population over 100K. Our community is perfect for young families and physicians further along in their careers. 2022-23 availability and a TX license in process are preferred!
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Fellowship Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- J1 visa Sponsorship Available
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health Insurance, malpractice coverage, retirement
- 1:3 call
- Nurse practitioner support
- Medical Directorship/JV Opportunities
- 3 Weeks paid/sick time
- CME and a generous stipend
- Relocation assistance
- 1 YR Partnership track with no-buy in
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?