Private practice nephrology opportunity in the Pittsburgh suburbs. We need a compassionate BC/BE IM/ Nephrologist with an entrepreneurial spirit who values hard work and collaboration. Pittsburgh is a big/small town with wonderful architecture, quaint neighborhoods and unparalleled river and mountain views. Home to an international airport, three professional sports teams, the University of Pennsylvania and eight Fortune 500 companies, Pittsburgh is a livable and exciting city!
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Fellowship Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- H1-B Sponsorship Available
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Health (including family coverage), Vision, Dental, Life, Retirement
- Shared Call w/ 5 Physicians and 3 Extenders
- Malpractice Coverage
- Negotiable Sign-on, Relocation, or Tuition Reimbursement Bonuses
- Medical Directorship and JV Potential
- Partnership Potential
- 6 Weeks PTO (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday)
- CME Time and Stipend Included
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
For immediate consideration, location and compensation details you may email your CV directly to email@example.com.