- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Collaborative and Communicative Work Environment
- Shared Call 1:4 w/Nurse Practitioner Support
- Health Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Vacation Package
- CME Time & Stipend Included
- Partnership Track
- Medical Directorship and Growth Potential
Want to know more about this job or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at https://fmcna.com/nephrologyconnect for location and practice details; you may email your CV directly to Calli Norris, Director Physician Placement Services at Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com.