Medium sized Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a Full-Time Nephrologist in Knoxville, TN. Preferred start date in 2021 – open to 2022 grads as well. Knoxville is the largest city in East Tennessee and ranks third largest in the state.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Nurse Practitioner Support Rounding
- Health Benefits: Including Medical and Dental
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Vacation Package
- CME Time & Stipend Included
- Partnership Track
- Potential Medical Directorship upon partnership
Want to know more about this job or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at https://fmcna.com/nephrologyconnect for location and practice details; you may email your CV directly to Calli Norris, Director Physician Placement Services at Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com.