Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a Full-Time Nephrologist in Kansas City, MO. Preferred start date in 2021 or 2022.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Not Eligible to support visa candidates
- Competitive Starting Salary & Productivity Pay @ Y1
- Nurse Practitioners Support Rounding in Dialysis Unit
- Weekend Call Schedule: 1:4
- Week Call Schedule 1:8
- Health Benefits @ 100% Family Inclusive
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Vacation Package @ 6 weeks Y1, 8 weeks at partnership
- CME Time & Stipend Included
- Partnership Track
- Potential Medical Directorship upon partnership
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at NephrologyConnect for location and practice details; you may email your CV directly to Calli Norris at Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com.