Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a Full-Time Nephrologist in Jackson, MS. The Jackson metro area is very family-centric with affordable real estate, low cost of living, and access to great schools.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Fellowship Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Sponsorship Eligibility (H1B & J1)
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Health Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Vacation Package
- CME Time & Stipend Included
- Partnership Track
- Medical Directorship participation potential upon partnership
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
For immediate consideration, location and compensation details you may email your CV directly to Lauren.Carlyle@freseniusmedicalcare.com