We are searching for a BE/BC Nephrologist to join our growing practice in New York City! We need a partner committed to our goal to build the practice and share in the success. We have practice locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn and while this position will primarily exist in Brooklyn, we need someone willing to work in both locales. Preferred start date in 2021!
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Shared Call with two Other Physicians
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- 401k Profit Share (eligible after first year)
- Malpractice Coverage Included
- Medical Directorship Opportunity Potential
- Partnership Track (Sweat Equity/no buy-in)
- CME Time Off + Stipend
- Investment Opportunity Potential
*Though not a requirement for consideration, higher priority will be given to candidates who speak a language in addition to English. (Russian/Arabic/French preferred)*
Want to know more about this job or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at https://fmcna.com/nephrologyconnect for location and practice details; you may email your CV directly to Calli Norris, Director Physician Placement Services at Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com.