Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a full-time Nephrologist in Des Moines, IA. Phenomenal call schedule as well as collaborative physicians. Preferred start date in 2021 or 2022 while open to 2023.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Sponsorship Eligibility (J1 waiver & H1b visa candidates)
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Nurse Practitioner Support Rounding
- Call Schedule: 1:5 (likely to transition to 1:6)
- Practice Provided Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-term disability
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Vacation & CME Package
- CME Time & Stipend Included
- Partnership Track
- Potential Medical Directorship & Joint Venture opportunities upon partnership
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
Visit our website at NephrologyConnect for location and practice details. Register or log in to your account with NephrologyConnect Job Registration to apply for this job or you may email your CV directly to Brandi.Thornhill@fmc-na.com.