Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a Full-Time Nephrologist in Cookeville, TN, only an hour from “Music City” Nashville, TN. We have state of the art brand new office building with a dialysis unit attached. Come join a practice with great growth potential and work/life balance!
* New Graduate: $225,000 to start with full benefits*
*Coverage of only 1 Hospital*
*Call potential 1:4*
*Productivity Bonus each year*
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Fellowship Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Sponsorship Eligibility: J-1/H1-B/H1-B Cap Exempt
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Outlined Partnership Track
- Medical Directorship
- Option for JV partnership after 3 years
- Nurse Practitioner Support
- Health Benefits and 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- CME Time and Stipend Included
Want to know more about this opportunity or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
For immediate consideration, location and practice details you may email your CV directly to Amy.Barrow@freseniusmedicalcare.com.