A large private practice nephrology group in the coastal South Carolina region is seeking to hire a new nephrology associate in the next year. The practice has multiple sites in the Savannah and South Carolina low country areas and are currently hiring for Beaufort, SC. This highly desirable Sea Islands location is a popular vacation destination that can now be your home!
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Fellowship Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- Highly competitive Starting Salary
- Call is 1:3
- Medical Directorship Potential
- Joint Venture opportunities
- Real Estate
- Partnership track
- Bonus structure
- Health insurance offered
- Life insurance, DEA, licensing fees, dues paid
- Paid vacation plus CME time and stipend
- Malpractice Insurance Covered
- 401K and profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- J1 visa candidates will be considered
- Experienced candidates welcome!!
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
For immediate consideration, location and compensation details you may email your CV directly to email@example.com.