Private Nephrology Practice seeking to hire a Part Time or Full Time Nephrologist in Athens, GA with a preferred start date in 2022 or 2023. Athens is located 60 miles from Atlanta and Hartfield-Jackson Atlanta international Airport. We are a practice with great growth potential and work/life balance in a progressive, university town.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Fellowship Program
- American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
- *Experienced Physician Base Salary: $260+*
- Shared Call 1:4 w/Nurse Practitioner Support & Another Practice
- Sponsorship Eligibility: J1/H1B/H1B Cap Exempt
- Research and teaching opportunities
- Health Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Vacation Package
- CME Time & Stipend Included
- Partnership Track
- Potential Medical Directorship
Want to know more about this job or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
For immediate consideration, location and practice details; you may email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.