Nephrologists needed to join bustling practices in Louisville and Hopkinsville, KY!
- Large collaborative practice in a great location ready to hire several more Nephrologists to support their growth.
- Very attractive, quality of life call schedule: 1-2 nights per week and only work 18 weekends per year!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Two year track to partnership
- Some J1 and H1B eligibility
AS ANYONE WHO COMES HERE SOON DISCOVERS, LOUISVILLE, KY IS ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUELY AUTHENTIC DESTINATIONS ON THE PLANET.
Louisville is Kentucky’s largest city and sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border.
Hopkinsville is located in southwest Kentucky near the Tennessee border. With scenic vistas and friendly faces, Hopkinsville embraces the essence of western Kentucky. With a mild climate and four distinctly beautiful seasons, opportunities for outdoor adventures abound. In less than an hour you can be in bustling Music City – Nashville, Tennessee! Or simply enjoy the nearby location, southern charm, and amenities of historic Clarksville,TN.
There is a spirit that defines our culture and compassion, our arts and parks, our creative energy. It’s this same spirit that continued and created Louisville itself – a city that combines heritage with innovation, authenticity with originality, quirkiness with friendliness in a way that’s completely unique to our region. We’re an entirely different type of Southern!
Apply today or e-mail: Jennifer.Lier@fmc-na.com to learn about our openings nationwide – including Visa eligible opportunities!